Gibbs Gymnasium, Tufts Street
Arlington, MA 02474
781-316-3880 (Recreation Office)
Available Days for Parties: Monday-Sunday
Times: two hour time blocks (includes set-up time) many time slots available during the week and on weekends!!!
Rental Fee: (paid at time of reservation)
$140 - Includes Arlington Recreation Coordinator
Maximum Number of Guests: all are welcome!
Number of Tables: 2 (6 ft. tables)
Number of Chairs: approx. 20
Cancellation Policy: Any request to cancel a previously scheduled party must be received by the Recreation Office in writing 1 week prior to the reservation date. Only 50% of your payment will be credited to your household account once a reservation is booked. No Refunds are given once the reservation has been booked.
Recreation Department will provide:
· Use of the Gymnasium for a 2 hour block Only! This time includes set-up and clean-up!!!
· Use of the lower Birthday Room for food (refrigerator and freezer available)
· One Staff Member to help organize group games for the party
Parent or guardian responsibility:
· Fill out required Reservation Request and pay for the party at time of Reservation.
· A parent or guardian must be present on site
· Food/Beverages (cake, ice cream, beverages, pizza etc.)
· Paper Products, including table covers, plates and cups if required
· Clean up at the conclusion of the party to leave facility in the same condition as it was at the start of the party.
Arlington Recreation Staff Person’s Responsibility:
Keep an up-to-date medical supply kit including ice packs, Band-Aids, cleansing towellettes, and rubber gloves, and have incident/accident reports available.