Arlington Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Date: 05/20/2020 7:15 PM - 9:15 PM
- Location: Town Hall Annex, 1st Floor Conference Room
730 Mass. Ave.
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476
This meeting will be conducted via remote participation.
The meeting will start at 7:15 pm.
To Register for the Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 978-1156-0833
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Members of the public are asked to send written comment to: email@example.com.
*Notice to the Public on meeting privacy*
In the interests of preventing abuse of videoconferencing technology (i.e. Zoom Bombing) all participants, including members of the public, wishing to engage via the Zoom App must register for each meeting and will notice multi-step authentication protocols. Please allow additional time to join the meeting. Further, members of the public who wish to participate without providing their name may still do so by telephone at (301) 715-8592 using the meeting ID provided above.
Additional materials for this meeting:
- Correspondence from Brian Ristuccia about Mass Ave/Appleton intersection
- Memo from Central Transportation Planning Staff on study of Mass Ave/Appleton Intersection, 2012
- Map of MassDOT crash data for Arlington from 2013-2017
For more information, including meeting agendas and minutes, please visit the Arlington Bicycle Advisory Committee’s page.