Transportation Advisory Committee
- Date: 06/10/2020 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Town Hall Annex, 2nd Floor Conference Room
730 Mass. Ave.
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476
This meeting will be conducted via remote participation.
To Register for this Zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 980 6258 2292
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Members of the public are asked to send written comment to: email@example.com.
*Notice to the Public on meeting privacy*
In the interests of preventing abuse of videoconferencing technology (i.e. Zoom Bombing) all participants, including members of the public, wishing to engage via the Zoom App must register for each meeting and will notice multi-step authentication protocols. Please allow additional time to join the meeting. Further, members of the public who wish to participate without providing their name may still do so by telephone at (312) 626-6799 using the meeting ID provided above.
Additional documents for this meeting:
- DRAFT TAC Meeting Minutes from May 19, 2020
- Email Comments Forwarded to TAC from Select Board Regarding Cyclist Fatality at Mass Ave and Appleton St (#1) (13 MB)
- Email Comments Forwarded to TAC from Select Board Regarding Cyclist Fatality at Mass Ave and Appleton St (#2)
- Chestnut Street Pedestrian Safety Improvements Concept Plan from DPW
- Paul Schlichtman comments RE: Chestnut Street Pedestrian Safety Improvements Concept Plan
- Brian Ristuccia endorsement of Paul Schlichtman Comments