Precinct Meetings this Fall
Meet your neighbors and learn about Town government
Several precincts have scheduled fall precinct meetings so residents can meet their Town Meeting Members and ask questions about Town Meeting. A particular goal of fall precinct meetings is to demystify the process for bringing matters before Town Meeting. That process begins in late December so now is the time to consider if there is a change you'd like the Town to consider. A quick overview of the process is posted on the Town Meeting page at the bottom under Information; anyone who would like more advice about how this works might want to attend a meeting to learn more or discuss their idea with their neighbors.
- Precincts 2, 4, 6 - Monday, November 18, Hardy School, 6:30 - 8 pm
- Precincts 13, 15 - Tuesday, November 19, Senior Center, 6 - 8 pm
- Precinct 17 - Tuesday, November 26, 2019, Peirce School, 6:30 - 8 pm
- Precinct 9 - Tuesday, December 3, Lyons Hearing Room, Town Hall, 7 - 8:30 pm
- Precincts 16, 18, 20 - Thursday, December 5, Dallin School, 6:30 - 8 pm
Anyone who is considering running for Town Meeting themselves will be encouraged to ask questions about what that involves and get advice on how to start.
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions about the meetings or would like to help plan one in your precinct.
Note: The following precinct meetings have already taken place:
- Precincts 1, 3, 5 - Monday, October 28 at the Thompson School from 6:30 - 8 pm.
- Precincts 12, 14 - Wednesday, November 6, Brackett School, 6:30 - 8 pm
- Precincts 8, 10 - Sunday, November 10, Senior Center Main Room, 3 - 5 pm
- Precinct 7 - Wednesday, November 13, Gibbs School, 6:30 - 8 pm