No results found.
95% of Textiles are Recyclable - Here's How
What: Clean and Dry, Worn and Torn- donate it all
- Full list of acceptable items here
- Really? Even single socks and torn or stained pants?? Read why these are still OK to donate for textile recycling
- Fact Sheet about Textile Recycling - please help spread the word
Where: Donate Locally in Arlington, see the interactive map below to find out where
- Beyond the Bin - Massachusetts' Textile Recycling & Donation Locations
- Support Arlington Public Schools by donating your textiles at the following schools (bins located outside the buildings): Bishop, Brackett, Dallin, Gibbs, Peirce, Ottoson, Stratton & Thompson
How to Use this Map
- Use the + and - buttons, as well as the hand button, to zero in on a specific green bin icon.
- To find out more about that bin, click on the "i" button and then on the bin you want to know more about.
- You'll see a column appear on the left side of the map that tells you the name of the location bin, what it collects and when it's open.
- In some cases you can click on the "website" link to find out more about the donation bin company or nonprofit