Local Utilities

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please call the Arlington Police Department to report a problem with a traffic light at 781-643-1212

Contact the Department of Public Utilities for questions pertaining to state regulated utilities (gas, electricity, Internet, cable, and phone).
Utility Type  Company  Phone 

Gas: to report a suspected gas leak.

Read National Grid FAQ on gas leaks and how to report.

National Grid  1-800-233-5325
Electricity: report a power interruption or downed wire.
Also call 911 for a downed wire and stay clear.
Eversource 1-800-592-2000

Cable Television/Phone Service: report an outage or 
downed wire.

Comcast  1-888-633-4266
RCN 1-800-746-4726


  Verizon Fios   1-877-602-2394
Streetlights Town is bringing on a new service provider. For the short-term, please contact the Engineering Dept.   1-781-316-3320
Water/Sewer: report a water main break. Arlington Water Sewer Division   781-316-3100
This page is a listing of local utilities in the Town of Arlington with physical attributes (wires, poles, lights, and pipes) and a method in which Arlington customers may contact the utility company when one of these attributes fails. The pages is not intended to provide a list of utility options.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer