|Use Type||Rates: May - October 31, Thanksgiving - New Year's Day||Rates: November 1 - April 30, Excluding Thanksgiving - New Year's Day|
Notes about the Rate Schedules
- There is an eight-hour minimum requirement for weddings.
- The rental time must include set-up and clean-up time.
- The hourly rate charged for the event will apply for any additional hours used beyond the booking time.
- The reservation check is one-half the amount of the rental fee.
- The security check of $300 is required as a deposit against potential damages.
- The two checks should be made out to the "Town of Arlington/WRH." A completed application must accompany the checks. The balance of the reservation fee is due one week before the event. The security check is returned to you after the event, provided:
- All regulations for the use of the house have been observed, and there has been no damage to the Whittemore-Robbins House, its furnishings or its grounds.
A cancellation notice must be in writing. The refund schedule is as follows:
- Full refund will be given for notice six months before the event.
- Half refund will be given for notice 60 days before the event.
- No refund will be given for notice within 60 days of the scheduled event.