License & Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Below is a list of licenses and permits that are granted by the Select Board. If what you are looking for is not listed, please check this list of available Town of Arlington Applications, Regulations, and Permits.

Temporary Outdoor Dining Application (added June 15, 2020)

Block Party Application
Common Victualler and Food Permit Application
Sidewalk Café Permit Application
Special One Day Liquor License
Special Event Permit Application
Street Performers Application
Handicap Parking Application

Licenses Approved by the Select Board 

The Select Board also serves as the Licensing Board responsible for issuing and renewing licenses for the following categories:

Contractor Drainlayer
Class I
Class II
Class II Non-Premise/Auctioneer
Lodging Houses / Inn Keeper
Second Hand Dealer
Public Entertainment
Automatic Amusement
Food Vendor
Common Victualler
Wine & Malt Beverage Only Restaurants
All Alcohol Restaurant
All Alcohol Club
All Alcohol Package Store
Theatre License
Hackney Carriage 
Sidewalk Cafe 

The Select Board also issues the permits for parking exceptions, block parties, street performers, special events and special (one day) alcohol licenses

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer