For Permit information please consult the NOI Filing Instructions and/or the RDA Submittal Checklist. If you are submitting an NOI or RDA, please download the NOI Administrative Filing Documents or RDA Administrative Filing Documents to complete your submittal.
To determine whether to file an application for an RDA or an NOI, please contact the Conservation Agent at email@example.com.
Filing Instructions During COVID-19 Response
Please note the following modified application submittal actions due to the Town Hall's closure:
- Request a certified abutter's list through the Assessors Office electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail seven (7) paper copies of the application to: Emily Sullivan, Arlington Conservation Commission, 730 Mass Ave, Arlington MA 02476.
- In addition to the seven (7) paper copies of the application, include six (6) envelops with prepaid postage, and sized appropriately for the application materials, in your mailing to Emily Sullivan. These envelops are necessary so that the paper applications can be mailed to the Conservation Commission members.
- Each NOI application requires that three (3) checks be submitted. One (1) check should be made out to MassDEP, and two (2) checks should be made out to the Town of Arlington. Mail the MassDEP check and Fee Transmittal Form to MassDEP directly by sending it to: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, Box 4062, Boston, MA 02211. Include the two (2) Town of Arlington checks in the mailing you send to Emily Sullivan. One (1) check will be for the Town's portion of the State filing fee. The other check will be for the Town's local bylaw filing fee.
- Include a photocopy of the three (3) filing fee checks in the electronic and paper applications
Applicants are required to schedule a phone review with the Conservation Agent prior to mailing applications. Incomplete applications that are submitted will not be scheduled for a public hearing. Please contact Emily Sullivan, the Conservation Agent, to schedule an application review phone call by emailing email@example.com or calling 781-316-3012.