Arlington Passes $6.5M Override in June 7, 2011 Special Election
A total of 13,596 votes were cast, 7,226 supported the override, 6,369 opposed it. Official results, by precinct, can be viewed here. Background financial information on this question can be found at arlingtonma.gov/budgets.
Annual Town Election Results for Major Offices
Write-in winners for Town Meeting Members for these precincts, 2, 4, 9, 11, 15, 18, and 21 can be viewed here.
Board of Selectmen
Daniel J. Dunn (3 Year Term)
* Diane M. Mahon (3 Year Term)
* Annie LaCourt (1 Year Term)
* Joseph A. Curro, Jr. (3 Year Term)
* Leba Heigham (3 Year Term)
William Hayner (3 Year Term)
Stephanie L. Lucarelli (3 Year Term)
* Stephen J. Gilligan (3 Year Term)
* Mary Winstanley O’Connor (3 Year Term)
* Nicholas C. Mitropoulos (5 Year Term)
* Indicates Candidate for Re-Election